Friday, October 31, 2014

The Gym Chronicles & ending on a spooky note...Happy Halloween!

So here we are October 31st folks, and Happy Halloween to all! Yeah that sounded more like X-mas. Anyway , let me just tell you how the week started, first reminding you that my weeks run Saturday through Friday with my post written on Friday (yes I will try my best)... here we go!

  • About the gym...   I usually do my strength training twice per wk on Tuesday & Fridays, but this week because of my crazy life , I woke up with a positive attitude that this Saturday training class would be a piece of cake , but when in doubt , I was prepared! I did not have breakfast (on purpose) , just a good cup of  Java to get my blood flowing. Of course I tweeted that I was heading to the gym, and predicted that for some reason , someone was going to barf or be on the verge of barfing. Oh boy did my predication come true! Ppl around me were dropping like flies, I felt like we were in Boot Camp, but the real Boot Camp like West Point drop and give me 20 kinda shit. One girl even asked for permission to puke, Denied!! as Suze Orman would say... I honestly don't know what made me get through this one hour class, actually I do know, its called endurance & stamina and strength. Even though the younger ones were weak, I mentally was repeating a mantra in my head "you will get through this" & somehow I did and without puking 
DIY.. so I've probably mentioned this in the past ... I hate DIY anything, and of course my son decided to be this Halloween a character THAT IS NOT EVEN IN PRODUCTION< seriously. So here we are running up and down Route 17 in NJ, actually for those of you living in NJ you know its more like crawling. We stopped by Petco, Michaels, Pet Goods, Bed , Bath & Beyond and back to Michaels. And I even had to stop by Univar , my vendor to pick up a hazmat suit. Yes you read it here first, and this is not to be safe from Ebola. So as I type this at 2pm , we have to put this entire thing together for his trick o treating time. This is BA-NA-NAS.
So you guys, since I'm new at this blogging thing, I don't want to seem like I am doing a weekly rant. I want you to come out of this with knowledge but most of all laughter. Because bottom line my sense of sarcastic humor is what makes me sane to get through my week.
love y'all (yes was in Texas this year) 
xo
@latinabug_nj

No comments:

Post a Comment