Friday, November 7, 2014

Of other bloggers ...& running from crazy?

So anyway, here we are #TGIF !! wowza, what a crazy week...MMMMkay, here we go...


  • Adventures in Netflix, I-Tunes & now HBO GO... so over the weekend I went on a "streaming binge" ,yes on my I-phone. Mind you I have still the 5S, which doesn't mean I have the luxury of watching movies on a larger screen, but I don't mind actually. So yes in binge attempt , I downloaded 4 yes 4 back to back movies from I-Tunes. The first one "Child of God" -Holy Batman, you have to watch it to believe and see the crazy w/ your own eyes. Then on a "lighter note" I moved on to my next movie...still in the lines of mental illness.. "Running from Crazy" , executive produced by Ms. O (Oprah Winfrey herself) I shrugged and said how bad could this be? Right ? Wrong! I tried to side with miss Mariel Hemingway, but at the end of the docu, she came across as a Condescending brat , that likes to do four wheeling in a Mini-Cooper, no that is not a typo folks, the lady & her bf are bat-shit crazy. Dont believe me? well watch it yourself. OMG- why oh why did I discover HBO GO, how , when ,what and why did this happen ...my first watch was the mini-series Olive Kitteridge. And what a coinkidinck that a few nights before and after or almost 20 years it was my first time watching Fargo, I thought Frances McDormand was flawless in that , which leads me to the Olive Kitteridge series , Thank God I watched Fargo, there would have been no way I would have slightly been interested in O. Kitteridge if it wasnt for the fine acting of Ms. McDormand. Absolute perfection.

  • Of new and interesting bloggers...  well of course when something interests me I have a tendency of doing detective work, so after the craziest Monday on record, I happen to stumble upon a live google chat with none other than Ms. Luvvie , thats @luvvie for you tweeps and her talk regarding her Blog *which she has been doing for the past 11 years!!!*** no that is not a typo , and she was just spilling herself on this chat, very interesting I thought. You can read her fab blogs here> www.awesomelyluvvie.com  This woman was an inspiration to me, so of course I started digging more and there is a Blog convention coming to NYC in 2015. But of course it has to fall on the same week that I am planning on taking the family to Vegas *insert crying emoji here*
Oh just a side note>> on my first blog post I had mentioned Ms. Tanji Dewberry, she did not pass away aprox. a year ago , she passed this past April, but since I have been thinking about her and her young son and their legacy, it seems in my mind that it was a year. Not to mention , my son coming up to me : Mom just do this already!!!  Ok , Ok, no more excuses, procrastinations, and the sort.
My adventure in the realm of "IndieGogo" starts this week , and no its not a color.
xo
@latinabug_nj


No comments:

Post a Comment