Friday, November 14, 2014

Ready , Set , IndieGOGO!!!

So this week was bizarre, jaw-dropping- exhausting.... but here I am ! 
No, I am not going to ramble about full frontal nudes, Piers Morgan defenders(maybe he wants to hit that) and #Rokerthons....but I will say I am a converted Swifter, no not the mopping kind , the Taylor Swift kind!
I figured well we just have a tiny 20 year difference no biggy ;) I am obsessed w/ her video and downloaded in true fashion the Amex #blankspacevideo experience app. Did you get that? Well you  have to be a teen like me to understand. Ha
Today , I will direct , yes direct since I cant film myself. What am I directing? My first You Tube video that will back up my IndieGoGo campaign, cause yes they strongly suggest a video w/ this.
And in true improve form, I am attempting this today.... because I'm under pressure!!!
You see, I have a reporter coming over to my house, and I want to mention the Campaign in her article. This is meant to be, the signs are all over surrounding me. Whenever you have that feeling or doubt that you should do something, don't let fear stop you , ever.
So, I have to coach one of my employees on this You Tube filming, don't even ask me about editing. The whole thing will be one hot mess, with sound effects to boot. And a special appearance of my cat Trix! Look out Grumpy Cat!
I will keep you guys updated, my "interview" is next Thursday with the reporter, but I will be uploading my campaign by Monday, wish me luck, lets do this!
xo
@latinabug_nj

No comments:

Post a Comment