Friday, December 12, 2014

....tis the season to be jolly ?!!!

Ok oK, so it shouldnt be that bad, breathe!! Or just take a sip of your spiced apple cider or egg nog-wink.
After a few days of waking up w/ physical stress pain, I said no more, this ends today. This is the season to be jolly , yep , so lets do this!
Monday: started with a bang, a networking bang, in Englewood Cliffs, swanky. And met a couple of younger networkers. Hope we keep in touch. Ha
Ummm no I mean it , I am a loyal viewer of the Profit and most of my tweeps know that my new Twitter crush is none other than Marcus -swoon!
But there is room for more crushes -wink wink.
Fast Forward to Thursday, I attended at Montclair University the very first Solve for X by Google presented by GDG NORTH JERSEY. Whats your X? Well you have to present this as what Google calls it "moonshot", meaning you idea to save the World! (ummm no I mean it)
SO after a blistering cold nite, I finally got to my car, kind of wondering how this whole picture is not clear. Meaning whats Googles roll in all this? It was interesting but not clear. I also didnt forget my promise to start my typing For Tanji project. I am comitted to do this......soon?
Yes, soon! At least after the crazy Holiday season ends. And drum roll, I joined Instagram, and yuck ! Totally not an Instagram person at all, maybe because I am just not into FB either. I lol'd this a.m when I read this am>> Twitter founder snaps: "I frankly dont give a shit if Instagram has more people looking at pretty pictures" LMAO I couldnt agree more.
So my advice stick to the social media you love best ! And please dont forget to be Jolly !
xo
@latinabug_nj

No comments:

Post a Comment