Friday, December 26, 2014

OF BONES & BINGEWATCHING....

EXHIBIT A
 HO-HO- HO !! So I present to you a "Bone Fragment" from the Bumble Bee Chunk White Albacore that my 85 year Old mom almost swallowed while alone. Now I know that the can states "may contain bone fragments" but give me a break! Of course , now that I am a writer ehem, I typed up a letter to Consumer Affairs for Bumble Bee, and I enclosed both Exhibits...will keep you guys update on their answer if there is any...
Ok so that takes care of the Bones portion of my Blog lets move on to another topic that Moms, Men & Menopause Women are concerned about: feeling guilty about Binge watching shows on Netflix. What I noticed yesterday , yes on Chritmas day were tweets about ppl being concerned that they were getting carried away watching over and over episodes. Let me tell you my dear audience WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY. I am guilty but I dont feel guilty that I do this. My case over this Holiday was Binge watch the HBO SHOW GIRLS. At first I found it amusing and cute that these girls/ guys were all sleeping with each other in hipster side of NY -Brooklyn to be exact. Now mind you I love binge watching on my I-phone and I feel completely comfortable doing so in my tiny 5S screen, while my mother, cat & son watch me mesmerized. LOL
So yes, I kept watching , my last episode was Season 2 - Episode 5 and STOP , DO WE REALLY NEED TO SEE LENA DUNHAM (HANNAH) with her top off showing her breasts while playing ping-pong?? Really? Now I can finally understand why ppl have this passive -aggressive relationship with her and her character. To be honest to me she looks like the female version of the actor Paul Giamatti- Yes Pig Vomit in the Howard Stern movie. This show is just a rip off of Sex & the City -yes they proudly display a poster of said show in one of the episodes. And yes they are both from HBO. Speaking of HBO, the show that you have to watch and play close attention to is THE COMEBACK w/ Lisa Kudrow, now thats a show you need to pay close attention to, because even if I watch the same episode over and over again I always find something new and with a twist. The acting is superb , the writing is amazeballs . SHOUT OUT TO MICHAEL PATRICK KING !!! You my dear are a King or ummm maybe Queen. Bow down B!tches.
XO
@latinabug_nj

EXHIBIT B

No comments:

Post a Comment