Friday, January 2, 2015

OF RUBIK'S CUBE & RESOLUTIONS...

LOVE THIS EXHIBIT

THIS CLIMBING CONTRAPTION ENDED YESTERDAY :(

HAPPY NEW BRIGHT & SHINY 2015!! and we started at the Liberty Science Center which I totally recommend you guys visit, besides the view there is tons to do! So we started bright and early 10 am for us nite owls and headed down the NJ Turnpike, and woah we had 2 good things going for us , no traffic, good weather & mommy had a cup of Java ... I know I said 2. Anyway, line for checking bags is the first to greet you, I asked if I had to take my shoes off. It was the last day to climb inside the above right maze, so of course in our true curious fashion we had to see this, the picture doesnt due this justice , it is literally hanging off the side of a wall! But time quickly passed with the Viewing of the Galapagos movie in 3D, tasting coconut NITROGEN LIQUID ice-cream made before our eyes, and of course the icing on the cake was the Rubik's cube exhibit ! And yes I bought my Rubik's cube earrings to boot. Hey have to start the New Year fashionable. Ok speaking of New Years , ppl lets not start with resolutions, this is what you should have been doing this whole time: exercise (especially if you are over 40) it gets harder to get on that treadmill, dont drink & dont eat bread. Thats it. Simple. Now can you keep that going, forever and ever amen. Or until you drop dead, just dont break your ribs or face bones in the process a.k.a Harry Reid. Actually before we all make fun of Harry with : tweets like "Hope #harryreid recovers, but at his age his needs to accept it's a little late to get a Body by Jake & another tweet that reads> News Flash! +Nevada Senator Harry Reid gets beat up, breaks bones & injures face working out while shadow boxing ////and these are just some examples. But it actually almost happened to me last week, when I was trying to be cool and jump to the sides of the treadmill and of course I almost lost balance! Wew that was close! I could have done a #harryreid
i know, I know,
xo +latinabug nj 
WORLDS MOST EXPEN$IVE RUBIK'S

CAN YOU SPOT THE DINOSAUR?

No comments:

Post a Comment