Friday, January 9, 2015

OF BIEBERS AND BRANDIS....

Of course Perez Hilton hit it right on the head when Mikey Marks wife said his 1992 Calvin Klein underwear ad w/ the infamous Kate Moss was better. First of all I dont think Mark was AS photo shopped as Justin, 2nd whats with all the tatts?? I like tatts but ughhh, and the bulge...

....don't get me started w/ how many folded socks were in there.
Has it been over 20 years since the original ad??? sick.
Anyway, I titled this Biebers and Brandis in plural , why ? because this Earth is populated by imitators and Rude people. Brandi has arrived to a new low, an unbearable, unjustified low. And Bravo of course loooooves this with passion.
Not to mention that I almost was revolted to find out that Tre is already being considered for an early release ...wtf.
Speaking of Perez, how cute was he on the Segway with his gay date, they were so adorable together, but awww no chemistry. I am so proud of Mario a.k.a Perez, hope he finds his true love.
And on a final note, speaking of Love, Tariji lead actress of the Hit Fox show EMPIRE ,IS SINGLE, and now I dont feel so bad about kissing my cat on New Years Eve, cause she told Wendy Williams that she kissed herself on New Years Eve .Booohooooo, single ladies cry together.
But actually I dont feel so bad, cause I love myself and as the Emily Post of Housewives Brandi says>> "I love my life"!!!! or was it BabyFace?
xo +latinabug nj

No comments:

Post a Comment