Friday, February 6, 2015

OF MATCHMAKER & MOMMA MANZO

this is for Patty, when she Skype's with Chris
TGIF!!! YES, although I'm working tomorrow, working out and literally working and this weather does not help. It is bone chilling cold here in Jersey. So I am hibernating , and this does not help with the binge watching. Speaking of watching , yes I did purposely watch #Matchmaker on Bravo last nite to live tweet.
Since I can't really sum up all of my thoughts in 140 characters , here are my  observations: (bullets please)

  • I can understand if you had a daughter to have to schlep all the way to LA from NJ because you want to tag along and see potential candidates, that is you had a DAUGHTER. This is a grown man, Momma Manzo can say my baby all she wants , but I will call my son baby until he is 23, after that you have to get game. 
  • There are plenty of smart, well spoken, classy, sophisticated gals here in NJ, you do not need to stretch your umbilical cord all the way to CA to end up riding a horse on a cliff and then have your date turn into a comic character, this is not ComicCon. 
  • Then your "matchmaker" is trying to Skype you, and to my surprise (not) what do I see in the corner of the screen? better yet in half the screen : Momma Manzo rearing her ugly head. Woman get a life. 
  • Just because you rent a boat looking like you are on Miami Vice does not make you a millionaire, we have rented plenty of boats in the Bahamas. Rented.
  • Maybe she (the momma) is clinging on to the baby since her other older son is in the closet or dating the stripper looking gal. Boy am I brutal today.
Moving on... in other news sad news this whole Bobbi Kristina , and don't even get me started : bullets again please>>>

  • Bath tub: why on the planet earth do you have a bathtub? no seriously why? I once read that Janet Leigh lead actress in the movie Psycho (1960) was so terrified after filming that she never ever took a shower again. Ever. So being that your mom died in a bathtub , wouldn't you reconsider even having one.? I don't even have a bathtub, I have a shower only in my master bath and glass doors. Just in case Anthony Perkins decides to come back from the dead. 
Prayers , prayers , prayers and dont give up on Bobbi , last nite Anderson Cooper (Silver Fox) had this amazing story about +Martin Pistorius author of #ghostboy which I'm not sure Amazon has re-stocked cause they have been sold out. Martin was in a vegetative state for a very long time, until one of his nurses noticed that the whole time he was aware of everything that was going on around him. There is hope, dont pull the plug.
Wew, on more lighter news, The Hamptons be ready!! cause I'm coming , JULY summer, breeze, ocean !!! yes!! cannot wait to stick my toes in the sand. Love it there , always went there while married every summer. So thats like my second home. Yes I'm a Jersey gal w/ a Hamptonite twist.
And I am going to go to museums, everything and maybe clubbing hmmmmmmm> LOOK OUT LONG ISLAND!!
xo @latinabug_nj

No comments:

Post a Comment