Friday, July 24, 2015

YAY! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PODCASTS...

Ok guys, so wow there is a whole other world out there ... and its called PODCASTS!! Download the App, the Icon is the purple image above. Thats what it looks like on your I-phone (Apple) Don't ask me about Android (sorry). So yes, once you download that on your mobile, its straight to party party party and loads of info to your noggin. This is how I started: rather than drive on auto-pilot to work, I discovered the amazing world of podcasts thanks to +helloross (Ross Mathews) of E! channel fame. His podcast is called "STRAIGHT TALK W/ ROSS MATHEWS". He and his staff are amazing! They also cover all things entertainment, and some deep issues too. And lots of teenagers listen to it, including me (tee hee yes I think like one sometimes) And as thorough as I am of course I had to listen from Rosses first Podcast .
Ok, so that was like months ago, now I have podcasts galore on my phone. And I will share with you the ones I am trying to catch up with. Being that just like blogging some ppl podcast once or even twice PER WEEK. yep.
For all things entertainment:
  • Straight Talk w/ Ross Mathews
  • Patti Stanger's Love & Sex Report - I highly recommend Patti is Sassy and speaks clearly and just like me she says it like it is. Ha
For history of NYC (this was very helpful before my trip to Coney Island)
  • The Bowery Boys
If you are a Latina or even if you are just an Entreupeneur:
  • Hispano Entrepeneur (great Podcasts-they have English and Spanish editions)
For Financial input - current
  • This week in Barron's
For all things FITNESS:
  • The Model Health Show
And for a real "juicy" bad girl one that I just downloaded hmmmm
  • The Bitch Bible  
So see? Put down the FB, stop tweeting for 2 minutes, stop Scoping (I know Gasp) and stop taking pictures of yourself for one day (Instagram) Give a massage and treat your ears to the amazing world of PODCASTS!!!
JUST DO IT (insert swoosh here)hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment