Friday, August 7, 2015

YAY SHOUT OUT TO @EPIXHD !!!! Social Edition

EPIX HD has been EPIX TO ME !!! hehe, see it all started out w/ going in and out of Periscope in one day I went in and out of my favorite scopers channels and they had this competition named #passthehunt. So much fun for us , but not so much fun for the poor scopers running around stores like chickens with out heads-lol
But shout out to Epix HD !!!! See let me explain , first I was named "tentative winner" , then I won!!!!
Yay, but wait it gets better, EPIX HD went beyond the call of duty to deal w/ me and I have the e-mails to prove it!
First email went something like this:
RE: EPIX Digital Subscription Giveway

Me: Hey guys, I tried entering the code you sent me and I got this message: inserted message
EPIX: Sorry about that! Thanks for bringing this to my attn. Please try using code blah blah blah- Thanks!
Me: Hi again! Sorry I submitted this code/ then it takes me to a screen after I hit submit and it asks me to choose my tv provider, and the trial is for 14 days, but I won for 6 months, maybe I am looking at the wrong screen/ I even tried clicking on trial account but when I enter my email address it tells me to contact customers service. So here I am.
EPIX: Sorry you're having trouble just to confirm what you said , after you submitted the Code, filled in your info, and clicked "watch now" you were taken to another screen that asks you to choose your TV provider?
Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser. Please let me know if it's still not working . And I'll get our developers to look into it - Thanks!
Me: Sorry this is so diff, I even called customer service and the prompts ask me what my provider is. Can you have someone call me so I can explain to customer service that I won this 6 month promotion through social media?Thank  you
EPIX : insert exhausted emoji we are done w/ this crazy lady face:  Sorry for the difficulties. We went ahead and set up the account for you. You can sign in as a Free Trial User. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble. Thanks!

LMao, let me translate that last email, you dimwit we went ahead and set up an account for your dumb ass. And Presto , they came through, round of applause to the patience of the Epix HD customer service!! YaY and to me of winning of course. Hehe, so I made time to watch Prismatic Katy Perry Tour!! Awesome and then a Q&A w/ Mario Lopez. Fab!
So this blog is dedicated to the most patient customer service dept. in the world. (Hey they had to deal w/ me)
xo +latinabug nj

No comments:

Post a Comment