Friday, August 21, 2015

JUST CROSSSTICH CLUB! LETS GET IT STARTED!

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

I know , I know I'm excited.!! I just announced my Cross-Stitch Club on Periscope (go to re-play) was posted at 12.30 ish today. Anyway guys above is the pic of the August 2015 issue of " Just CrossStitch" Magazine. Its not the best picture, but I also don't have the best lighting in my office either.Below I am including a picture of a code that you can use to "digitally read" the Mag. How generous of them , right?
That or they all want us to Cross-Stitch no excuses! Now this Magazine may not be the easiest to find: its not like its sitting at your check out aisle at ShopRite, you may have to go to your local Barnes & Noble.Hey everything Old is new again, We have Hillary Clinton running for Prez. So Bill Clinton will be "First Dude". Its like the 90s all over again. Let me give you a little bit of background of Why I want to take up the stitch again. See when I was in my teens , this is all I would do, and unfortunately, during my teens while living in Argentina , I moved on to other things (ehem boyfriends) So I put the needle down. But no one said you can't pick it up again. Lets do this ladies and gents. And then we will take it a step further, we will frame our stitches!!
And of course you are under no obligation to give these away to anyone. You have to start your personal collection sometime. I mean you may need to to a RETROSPECTIVE AT THE MOMA in the near future. With your works.
If you live in the State of NJ , you may purchase supplies at the following location(s):Northern NJ locations:
MICHAELS CRAFT STORE(S)

  •  348 Rt 3 West- Clifton , NJ
  • 1660 Rte 23- Wayne , NJ
  • 410 State Rt 10 - East Hanover, NJ
  • 240 N. State Rt 17- Paramus,NJ
  • 1099 Rt 46 E- Parsippany , NJ 
So like everyone else, I need to purchase my supplies, but this is going to be so much fun! I will announce next week when we are starting on Periscope. For now follow me on Twitter so you can find out when we are ready to start (should be end of next week.) So you know you are getting your paycheck today, run to Michaels STAT.
xo +latinabug nj
P.S.: should you have any questions, leave them below in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment