Friday, October 2, 2015

MY SOCIAL MEDIA VACATION/EXPERIMENT PART 1

So lately my noggin has been a Mush of Twitter, Periscope, and Homeland insert my Business, home , elderly parents ,son and cat  it has all turned into a melting reality pot. In other words a blur. I have decided to (gasp) not tweet or scope for an entire week yes an entire week my friend. Now keep in mind I have been personally tweeting since 2009 (take that @jack) and Persicoping (scoping) since May.
How, I was thinking during my commute this a.m,willl I continue my existence??
While I simmered in my social media withdrawal misery a light bulb went on! My accountability will be held via this blog. Meaning I will report back to my loyal tweeps (Twitter) and Scopers NEXT FRIDAY ON THIS VERY BLOG the results of my week of misery or not. Perhaps, I can finally read +Bethenny book "I suck at relationships so you don't have to" or catch up w/ Homeland considering that its 5th season is starting this weekend. Or mellow in the numerous Podcasts on my Phone.
Speaking of my Phone- I also considered deleting these apps from it. And then I reflected nahhhh you are stronger than that! You have to resist. You can do this (insert crying emoji)
Don't forget I also have 2 years of Architectural Digest Magazines and O (Oprah Magazine) or read Barbara Streisands Design book. I bet you didn't have a clue that she wrote one either.
Ahhhhhh, yes it will be a stress reliever, I feel relaxed already (not). Ok guys, stand-by I am doing this, we can do this!!! So please don't call 911 , or send the cavalry to search for me in the state of New Jersey. Yes I am grateful for all my loyal tweeps, there have been instances where ppl have gone into silence just to find out that they were dead. Well I am withdrawing by choice! For ehem one tiny itsy bitsy week, no biggy right?
xo @latinabug_nj
PS: WILL MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Me pretending to be Superwoman this week

No comments:

Post a Comment