Friday, February 12, 2016

#KUWTK -it's not what you think...

#KUWTK-KEEPING UP WITH THE KAMPAIGN


Sorry, not sorry that this is not about your treasured trashy family. We have been bombarded with all things Trashdashians and Yeezy. My Campaign will be about Keeping up with the Kampaign. You know the one you actually vote for ??? The one that people that serve in the military have died for? Your freedom , your right to vote People!
I am working on pitching 2 important companies to join me on my Presidential Library Kampaign (no this is not a misprint) since we are being overwhelmed w/ Koko and Lami / Yeezy Season 3. Barf.
And why do we accept this? Come on +The New York Times , aren't there more important things to cover on +Instagram ??? Yes I'm talking to you T- Magazine.
Yep so stay tuned ! I am working on my pitch. Have fun scrolling Instagram and Have a Happy V-Day as in Valentines. Love you guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment