Friday, January 29, 2016

CAMPAIGN 2016!! STAY TUNED...

BE PROUD!
So I know , I know its always shhhhh don't talk about Politics. And I say , why not?
Why not be proud of something that people all over the world risk and even die for : The right to vote!
That is why this year, more than any year (it is a leap year after all) I am pumped to dive into the Campaign 2016 and umm so is snapchat.
But anyway STAY TUNED!! Because remember that  TV commercial where the architect guides a young couple around structures that he built only to have the Mrs. pull out of her purse a kitchen sink faucet and tell the guy "Design something around this"??
So I say we are going to "Design something around the above book" - We Americans
And I ask you fellow americans to stay tuned!
Because Practice what you preach...
xo @latinabug_nj

No comments:

Post a Comment