Friday, April 10, 2015

POD-CASTING-BINGE-ING-TRAIN-ING...

#bbhmm (Bitch Better Have my $$ come May 2nd)
May 2nd, May 2nd, May 2nd! We are counting down, gotta get my gear , It's #maypac time ! Meaning the super-bowl of boxing : Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pac . I typed Pac cause I'm not sure how to spell his last name and I'm not rooting for him anyway. So, that said, I am pumped training, get 3 days of weight training or "burn" as the NYSC calls it. Let me tell you that it is tough to do these "burn" classes back to back. Hard on your body of course, yesterday and today, and wow tomorrow will be the toughest. And hurts the most. But no pain , no gain!
Today during class , I was so tired , I was pushing myself so hard, that I actually got the case of the giggles. Yep, I was trying so hard not to laugh, and look like a crazy person doing the "nifty 50" and cracking up. So I immediately shifted my gear to depressing thoughts, while I was working out! Insane, anyway what is insane is that tomorrows trainer has us press our bodies against the wall, which is actually a mirror, and stand there for a full minute, in a squat position. With my fat ass , that mirror is bound to crack. This trainer is intense, non stop and I sweat like a pig. Its gross, but I'm sure it works for other ppl.
Favorite thing to do now: PODCAST BINGE BITCHES. Yep, trying to catch up w/ +helloross Podcast: Straight Talk. Currently on Episode 16 , not bad. Aggggh I'm trying to catch up so bad because he is on Ep 22. Speaking of all things audio: I am actually going to download +bethenny Frankels new book. You know Bethenny from the franchise RealHousewives of New York or #rhony for short. It just started this Tuesday minus Jill Zarin and KKB (short for Kelly Kaloric Bensimon) . I'm reading Kellys book now, and I recommend it. OK got side tracked there, what I was meaning to tell my lovely audience, is that ***drumroll please*** I will be listening to Bethennys book in audio format . Yes you read that right, this is 8 hours of Bethenneys voice , I am just hoping it is not in yapping format. Please, please, but will let you guys know what I think.
Still have Patti Stanger Podcast to listen to , and my wonderful Divas & blogger , Fashion darlings @tomandlorenzo from the Tom & Lorenzo blog.www.tomandlorenzo.com - Highly recommend their book too "Everyone Wants to Be Me or Do Me"
Let move over to Binge-ing shall we. Favorites this week: Bullets please>

  • Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
  • Mad Men of course final Season 7
  • I'm starting "Game of Thrones" this week - Gulp
  • And YES nurse Jackie is coming back (Showtime) and Silicon Valley!! ( +HBOGo )
    Recommended reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment