Friday, April 24, 2015

Woot! My FAVS LIST 2.0 !!

Hi guys!! My previous blog on Favorites of the Week was a success! So I'm excited to continue with the 2nd List of favorites and I have so many this week too....so let us begin (us because you are on this journey with moi) Bullets please:

ITS THE FUTURE!! ITS TECHNOLOGY -TOM GREEN

  • Periscope, Periscope, Periscope: This is an app that is a baby, not even crawling yet, but has taken off like a rocket! I found this through Twitter (of course) Their twitter handle is: @pericopesco . So this is what I suggest you do , download the app Periscope, then follow me : +latinabug nj . You guys I did my first stream today!! All about anouncing our first #bitcheswhobrunch event at the Rainbow Room!!! NEW YORK CITY here we come! If you would like to join us kindly send me a tweet +latinabug nj or leave me a commment.
  • Speaking of Periscope: Tom Green, Tom Green, Tom Green. OMG. He started Periscoping yesterday morning live from San Francisco streets, and from there he went to Periscopes headquarters took us on a live tour. Then we got disconnected and then he resurfaced again on Periscope this time before his comedy show he took us on a walk where he decided to hide in a large box on the side of the road in Downtown SF, and we were live the whole time!! Follow Tom @tomgreenlive on Twitter. He was our "Scoper" of the day. Amazing and Insane. Not to mention an 80s Icon.
  • Update on @bwbnj : did my first Periscope about our first brunch, no worries we will have more, but I think it is just the best place in the whole wide world to start : Rainbow Room NYC. Wow. Google it, Yelp it, let me know you are in....
  • Forgot to mention, @andy from BravoTV broadcasted his first Periscope from a taxi cab ride in NY. I typed : do you see our emojis, and he read mine, and said yes! I was excited as a teenage girl (well this is usually my state of mind anyway) So many things happened yesterday , and everyone that was broadcasting live read what I typed. Even +jennyhutt was live on her treadmill, and she was so kind and read what I asked.: are you still in touch w/ Alexa? (Thats Martha Stewarts daughter) she responded ehhhh no. And other responses. BTW just in case you didnt know- Periscope was purchased by Twitter - yea so Meerkat who?
  • Facts: 351 days since Periscope's first tweet, currently available in 587 languages(No wonder I cant understand anyone who follows me)  / current famous users: CNN/ADWEEK/TIME & JUSTIN BIEBER

    YES I AM THE KING OF PERISCOPE 

No comments:

Post a Comment