Friday, May 1, 2015

ALL THINGS MR. SELFRIDGE !!

 Ok guys , please start watching @masterpiecepbs aka Masterpiece PBS- I am currently on Episode 3 of season one of Mr. Selfridge. Amazeballs. It has everything, its just gives me life. Its romantic, sensitive and on Episode 3 , Jeremy Piven is with his shirt off and OMG my panties fell off. Dang. He is so hot. And btw single in real life. Sigh.
Anyway, Mr. Selfridge has a window designer a la Barneys NY , and they are always fighting back and forth, there is also a girl that works in the "accessories" department at Mr. Selfridge and Company , she is the girl on the left picture bottom 2nd left- did you get that?
So the guy that designs the windows asked the counter girl if she wore perfume , she said she wears lavender scent. See Selfridge & Co. wanted to create an "in house" scent. And they did, and it was a success. Now since I cant buy the real deal, I proceeded to walk into my local Whole Foods store and purchase the below scent called BLOOM by Rare Essence. I posted pics of the case , its a roll on scent (yes very 70's ) and the ingredients are Lavendar, Sandalwood, and Sweet Orange - YUM
I can't wait to wear this tonite on my date!! I will smell divine darling.
Mind you, that I have Chloe, Jimmy Choo, Dior, but I am excited about this $12.00 roll on perfume!!! Its so Mr. Selfridge-ish!! Wew I have tons to catch up with , they are in the 3rd season. Agghhh I am so behind. Do yourself a favor and watch this !! Miss Lady Mae is very bad ass, I just absolutely love her and if you watch you will know why : wink
Love you guys- ps follow me on Periscope- I am out of control there
Hasta next week loves
+latinabug nj

LADY MAE LOXLEY- ON THE RIGHT - LOVE HER!!

not sure if you can read this

No comments:

Post a Comment