Friday, May 29, 2015

PERISCOPE MADNESS PART 4 A.K.A. SUMMIT

THE INSANITY BEGINS...

Ok Guys, I may be boring you (hope not) by now with the Periscope news, but its not ending anytime soon...
Because OMG they announced the Summit in NYC guys! Of course we are all going bananas , walking around w/ chickens without heads or scopes. Better yet, so pumped and excited that I was jamming my music till 10.30 pm on a weeknite.  This has my mom , the cat and my son puzzled of my teenager/ millennial behavior. Not to mention, that I include in  my scopes, my frog, my x-mas Nutcracker and today Cookie Monster will make a guest appearance. Also, my cat likes to jump in too. So the first summit will take place in September and then the one in San Francisco is in 2016. I just wish that every one would be so excited for Twitter like this... bummer its been around since 2009. I kind of feel bad for Twitter , but not too bad. After all it (Twitter) purchased Periscope for I think $100 million. And I did sign up for Periscope through Twitter. So I  am assuming lots of Tweeps will be attending. But see not too many ppl know what Periscope is.. I usually get the emoji surprised face when I tell ppl about the app. Peri-what? who, what , when ,where?
I mean it is worse than Twitter, so I don't bother talking about it anymore. I will just live in my own little world, with the cat, Kermit, Nutcraker , Cookie Monster & my Scope audience. Thats all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment