Friday, June 5, 2015

READ ALL ABOUT IT!! NEW PERISCOPE UPDATE !!!

mmmmkay, I'm sure I must have lost half of my blog audience just talking about Periscope. But yes here I go again! Excited because woke up this morning ... (I woke up like dis) Yes I always have to have a Beyonce reference  in there. So yes I woke up and there was a Periscope update on my App store!
Some of my peeps at Periscope were wondering what the update was about so here is what the folks at Periscope are saying- stating:

  • New Map section added to Periscope which lets you explore live broadcasts from around the world on a zoomable map. Tap "Map" from the "Global" section to access a live view of top location-enabled broadcasts from around the world.
  • Replays are now instantly available- no need to wait for a replay to upload after broadcasting (you may still delete a replay from the "home" feed).
  • You can now share the link to a broadcast you're watching on Twitter
  • And last but not least : Periscope is no localized in 29 languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Dutch, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese? Danish, Finnish, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Czech, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Malay, Romanian, Traditional Chinese?, Ukrainian & Vietnamese------->>>> WOAH


So there it is as of today, those of you who own an I-phone , UPDATE b!tches. For those Android users you are S.O.L (hehe just kidding) I have no clue what is going on in the Android world.
But how do I share a link to a broadcast that I am watching on Twitter....? Things that make you go hmmmmm..... Maybe someone can answer in my comments or tweet the answer to me.
Also, ppl that I absolutely adore joined and have actually scoped! +helloross / Howie Mandel/ Mr. Albert Brooks!! Omg Sabrina Soto & Dr. Rudy Tanzi!! AGGGHHH not to mention Ms O herself making Tibetan Dumplings.... I'm seriously in love with this app. Ok, ok I know Twitter is my first love. UMM but Twitter did buy Periscope (wink)
Thank you!
xo @latinabug_nj


No comments:

Post a Comment