Friday, June 19, 2015

NYC SCHEDULE !! FOLLOW ME ON PERISCOPE

Hi Guys ,
So you can find me on Periscope by clicking on the search tap and write : @latinabug_nj
Next: This is my official schedule for NYC !!!!!!!!! FROM 06/21-06/25
SUNDAY: RAINBOW ROOM BRUNCH
ASSOULINE BOOK STORE
OBSCURA ANTIQUES
ST REGIS
CHALK POINT RESTAURANT

MODAY: THE WHITNEY (as in Museum)
ALBERTINE BOOKSTORE
THE GUGGENHEIM
ONEGIN (Russian Rest)
THE RIDE
THE SPOTTED PIG

TUES: MUSEUM CITY OF NY
NY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
ASIA SOCIETY
MASSAGE
THE BLACK ANT RESTAURANT

WEDNESDAY: 911 MEMORIAL & MUSEUM
MANHATTAN SAIL
THE KITCHEN REST.
BACCARRAT HOTEL/BAR

THURSDAY : CONEY ISLAND ALL DAY!!!!

wew, lets see if you b!tches can catch up! I will be live streaming until they kick me out lol or both
So remember to follow me on Periscope, you will see live stream I hope from each of these places . Because fabulous darling.

1 comment:

  1. I need your help, can you spread Finn's story for me.

    A 5 month old boy born with a heart condition had open heart surgery in April, he had complications and has been in the hospital ever since. Read more on facebook at Prayers for Finn

    He really is the happiest baby & has won my heart.

    I have put together an instagram auction to help raise money for his medical bills. @prayersforfinnauction #prayersforfinn

    please post a photo of Finn and tag @prayersforfinnauction so that your readers can check it out. It will be June 25

    AMAZING shops have come together in donations and now as bloggers its our responsibility to spread his awareness.

    Thank you so much
    xo, Michelle
    http://rosetolife.com

    ReplyDelete