Friday, June 26, 2015

OF THE BACCARAT & CONEY ISLAND #NYC

Baccarat Bar ....swoon!!
My my what a difference a day makes, the night before we were drinking Pinot Noir in Baccarat goblets... Fast forward to the next morning we are on the F Train straight to Coney Island , riding the Cyclone!!
So much fun, we started with a few Brooklyn lagers, one was a summer batch and then the classic Mermaid Pilsner made by Coney Island Brewing Co.
So I have insert various pics of the Baccarat Bar itself, which was marvelous. And also of the giant Coney Island Rat found on a mural.
Awwww, but one thing that we missed was the New York Public Library , now that I would love to go to one day. But I can't complain everything on the list was accomplished and more!
We did visit the Chalk Point in Soho, where we went to the basement (yes Jeremy Piven does occasionally smoke a cigar there) and Sandy and I were left to "watch the bar" cause the Bartender had some biz to attend to. By the way the Bartender play the bass for this group called "The Harmonica Lewinskies" you can follow them on Twitter : @thelewinskies or just visit their website www.theharmonicalewinskies.com to find out when they are playing next. Sandy and I are official "groupies" ha.
Had lots of fun all-though was not able to "officially" meet Jeremy :(
So I'm leaving you with lots of pics  trying to re-coup from my drunken stupor w/ a big cup of tea and lots of Tums. Enjoy!!



Yes this is the Lobby .....ahhhhh


This is how they do Pest Control in Coney Island

Coney Island Beer!!! Yum

WTC 

9/11 MEMORIAL

Enjoying a White Night drink- ONEGIN RESTAURANT


No comments:

Post a Comment