Friday, May 15, 2015

S.O.S ! PERISCOPE INSANITY

ummmmmmm.....

Ok, so this week has been overwhelming. Or maybe I'm not alone...I feel like we have stepped into a totally new dimension, and not only myself , Oprah was live Periscoping for her 15th Anniversary of Oprah Magazine.... and we were a witness to her party, from Margaritas made w/ George Clooney tequila , to her giving the staff off the rest of the afternoon. Yep, they all let out a collective sigh when no FREE CARS weren't offered . You mean we worked our butts off for 15 years and we only get the afternoon off? Well what good are we if we are all buzzed anyway. This is the power of Periscope , this is me hanging out virtually with Oprah and her staff in awe. This is technology this is the future... but I couldn't help to sigh myself, and feel that my whole being has an urge to be on Periscope every 15 minutes. Like I have a rash or an itch that needs to be scratched in 15 minute intervals or I start to have withdrawals that are -and wait for this- MORE SEVERE THAN TWITTER. Yes folks, you heard it here first. I have neglected my twitter account for the first time since 2009, where I don't even scroll for the latest news, I dont interact like I used to. I just LIVE FEED FROM PERISCOPE. And it is sucking, and draining all of us daily. I think it needs to stop for my sanity and I think y'all should consider the same. Its just to addictive. Not to mention , not even half of celebrities are on it... can you imagine when they all catch up. WE WILL GET NOTHING DONE.
So let us return to our live tweeting, to our Bravo Marathons, to our Pinning, to our Blogging lives...wait after I Scope.....
HELP!!!!! IM DROWNING IN SCOPES

No comments:

Post a Comment