Friday, May 22, 2015

ADVENTURES IN PERISCOPE PART 3...

YES !! HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!
You guys the insanity that is Periscope has arrived! Tom Green & Andy Dick met at a doughnut shop , and invited everyone and anyone to join them, then they were all driving to "an undisclosed location" to live stream Tom's WEB-O-VISION show. I  am not making this up, this is the 21st century my friends and its bananas! The fact that this is playing live before us is amazing, that we can participate live and type what our little good hearts desire is historic. Now lots of people know nothing of Periscope or that it even exists, this in reality is a baby that is just 2 months old (I think).
The only downside , is that there really are no set rules , meaning, you can be live taping and you get a comment of "show me your boobs". Mind you, Periscope has strict rules of NO NUDITY policy, and they will take down your account. So I know this (I wouldn't flash my boobs anyway) but there may be a stripper, teenager or grandma that is not aware and presto their account is deleted. There are other policies that are probably in place and that we as new "periscopers" aren't even aware of..... 
There are some ppl that take this app seriously, they have Google hangouts where they will analyze Meerkat vs Periscope. But I just scope for fun, I'm not looking for sponsorship (all-though it would be nice) . But for the most part I scope of places I go, topics I enjoy, books or magazines I read. You could always delete your scope immediately or it will automatically dissolve in 24 hours. The only down side , and there may be lots , is the fact that minors are on here, and since someone in their teens may be sensitive if some hater or troll says something not nice, what are the repercussions? Said teenager could be hurt emotionally. You have to have a very thick skin to be on this app, granted you could block the hater/troll, but it was already said to you. And then what? Not to mention that this can be viewed globally, add that to the fact that you are inviting your twitter followers and you may be in front of a large audience ... LIVE.
So Think before you scope, that would be my advice for now, oh and please keep your top on.

No comments:

Post a Comment