Friday, March 27, 2015

HARD WORK - DEDICATION!! #TMT WEEK

Bow down b!tches- we Flawless 
WEW - this has been a week of discipline- hard work and dedication! And I feel super strong after watching night after night of Mr. Floyd Mayweather Jr. - yes the Fabulous boxer with swagger. I have always been a huge fan of boxing. Yep, ever since the 80's , but Floyd is in a category of himself, he is amazing. I happened to come across him while watching Access Hollywood. The lady that was interviewing him whipped out a pic with all his collection of cars. He looks at it and starts from left to right naming each one: Bugatti/ Ferrai Spider/ Porsche/ etc. LMAO, and then he has built a "lifestyle" called "The Money Maker" aka. #tmt. You may see me tweet this week w/ #tmt. He is completely brutal , and as quoted "has tunnel vision" when he is on the ring. The man is FOCUSED.
That and he has baby mommas, chefs, drivers, masseuses.... Floyd hire me.
Anyway, he really inspired me today because right in the corner of my gym room there was the punching bag, every-time I got wobbly I stared at that. And its all in your mind, I bounced back and was doing bur-pees, hammer curls, dang !
Oh and tomorrow I am going to the gym again, just cause Floyd says he works out 4 times a day.
To all fellow bloggers and tweeps, do you vine???
Please tell me you do.... there is this new ummm what should I call him Viner? I highly recommend you follow if you are in a crabby mood or just want to lol >>>> +Nicholasmegalis . He is a riot. And for all ages. I discovered him on Fox 5 this a.m. and he has a book out titled "Mega Weird" . Ummm ya think?
Download the Vine app, no you are not too old. You are only old when you give up!
Remember : Hard work - dedication!
Now like +Iyanla Vanzant says: GO DO THE WORK
XO +latinabug nj

No comments:

Post a Comment