Friday, March 6, 2015

OF MID LIFE CRISISES....



what I thought that he and I were :( 


Ha! That is not a title typo , this week was all about Criseses - I laugh because I told a 36 year old ex bf (at least I thought he was ) that he was going through a mid-life crisis and that's why he decided to get engaged.
Oh yes that happened too and when he told me I felt like I got run-over by a freight train filled with oil and exploded well you get the picture. You've probably seen that on the news lately. Of freight trains colliding full of oil. Firefighters decided it was to hazardous to put out the flames, so they are just going to let the carts burn to the ground. Which made me reflect, maybe I should let all this sorrow just burn into ashes. Let it all out , insert sad crying face emoji here.
See I'm not the sensitive crying all the time girl, cause I'm one tough b!tch at least I thought so until the inconsiderate a**hole decided to spill the beans and give me an update on his life. What I held on to was an unavailable emotional person, thinking that he would be available in the future, and he was except that he decided not to share his future with me. And y'all that hurts. Bad.
Ok so I'm over it. I have to put on my big girl panties and move forward , so should you!
This quote sums it all, will share it with you:
" If you are stuck in your life, it's because of a limiting belief that's right in front of you, but you cannot see.
The simple truth is you don't know what you don't know! You cannot act within an area you cannot see or one that you don't understand"
@PamelaSmith87
You can find out more about Pamela here : www.Redfoxfitness.com
or you can simply follow her on Twitter like I do. wink
So pretty fragile this week. But somehow when you get "older" you have more bounce, more like having an Elastic Heart like Sia says (btw listen to that track) its awesome.
In the meantime I will go on to "Feelin myself" - get that Nicki Minaj track featuring Beyonce. I'm obsessed and you will do if you watch the @sup3rfruit version is the best!!
Love you Mitch & Scott made it through the week thanks to you and praying and tweeps and...the gym.
Yes in your darkest hour and with 19 degrees and snow go to the gym, just don't go to the front of the class , and this trainer has a perfectionist attitude where even the squeaking of your sneakers will trigger a tantrum.
And like he pointed out to moi: if you don't know what you are doing : ask ....okaaayyy
Taking notes!
We flawless
xo +latinabug nj
marry me! ummm he just didn't ask me





No comments:

Post a Comment