Friday, March 20, 2015

OF FAV. OF THE WEEK!!...

What my face looks like while I binge watch EVERYTHING
oooooH So excited to post this week. Had blogger block - anyone experience that before? not me! Because there are infinite things to write about. Lucky me , I write my blog on Fridays, so there are tons of cooky things that happen in the Twitter, Bloglovin, Pinterest, Netflix and now Hulu World. For starters shout out to my BFF Sandy in FL , that now is terrified to read my posts, hmmmm I wonder why.
I'm quite in a hurry as I write this because by 12 noon I turn into a pumpkin , meaning have to p/u my son from school, ughhhh BECAUSE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING WE HAVE SNOW, and no that was not a typo!!!!
Ok , to more positive things , other than the weather
Bullets please>

  • So, Empire !!! Finale was amazing, not to mention that we all collectively must have gained 5 lbs w/ snacks alone, with a 2 hour finale! Don't forget to download their soundtrack from I-tunes. I love every song. 
  • Download the Mango app- to learn any language on the planet! its awesome, you can go to your local library and they can give you the code to get you started. I am studying French. And its hard. But being that I studied it at the Aliance Francais over seas I have or know the basics.
  • My new guilty pleasure psssst Hulu: and whats even dirtier (come closer) is the #KUWTK (gulp, yes that means, Keeping up with the Kardashians and take a shower (30 showers) after watching each episode. You can see the "transition" Bruce is going through. Especially when his daughters request that he cut off his ponytail and he refused. HMMMMM. There is a reason after all that they are paying this family $80 million dollars over the next 3 years, I'm just trying to figure out why. Ehem ergo the research
  • Speaking of Binge Watching make sure you catch the whole new series of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt- it will make you feel bubbly and fuzzy and keep your spirit high because Kimmy is so positive (she looks like my smiley face on top)
  • Also PODCAST GALORE!! Currently shout out to +helloross !!! It took me a while to find this because the title to his Podcast is : "Straight talk with Ross Mathews" now how the heck was I going to find that.? But I did and I am on episode 3 of gulp 19 
  • And last but not least on my podcast list: Patti Stanger's - Love & Sex Report !! Cant wait to listen
  • ok enough with the bullets, wishing you guys a very happy weekend, have fun relax, and binge watch!

3 comments:

  1. Heeey :) I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award Tag! Go check it out :D <3 love your blog xx
    ---> http://geenush.blogspot.co.at/2015/04/liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this in the US? thanks for the nomination ! xo

      Delete
    2. This is international, for small bloggers (under 200) to also be heard xx You're welcome, lots of love <3

      Delete