Friday, November 13, 2015

PODCASTS PART 2 !!! LISTEN & LEARN....

Thats right, just like my header says, Listen and Learn PPL.
Just added Fabulous Podcasts to my already long list!!
First of all I'm sure on my last blog I mentioned +LENNY this is in newsletter format it comes into your email inbox: just subscribe lenny@lennyletter.com, Speaking of Lenny please subscribe (if you have an Iphone-Itunes account) to : Women of the Hour with Lena Dunham -OMG just listened to Episode 2: Body- Woah
Also: on my to listen list:
  • Happier with Gretchen Rubin
  • The Del and Emerson Show
  • StartUp Podcast
  • The Reboot Podcast
  • Re/Code Decode, hosted by Kara Swisher
  • The Bitch Bible
  • Hidden Brain by NPR
  • Savage Lovecast
  • Hispano Entrepreneur
  • This Week in Barron's
  • The Love & Sex Report with @pattistanger
  • and of course Straight Talk w /Ross Mathews
  • Mattieologie
SO MUCH FUN!!! It never ends because on my phone the I currently have 14 unplayed episodes, so many podcasts so little time, this is really getting worse than +Netflix

ahhhhh, exhausting but in a good way :) kinda like sex
This in no way shape or form assures you to get your "mojo" back , but at least you will be certainly entertained in the meantime
xo +latinabug nj 



No comments:

Post a Comment