Friday, December 18, 2015

INSTAGRAM INSANITY!!!




Yep, as my title says , this week has been all consuming by an APP!!!! Yes my friends, in 2 days I have gone from complete amateur , to #tagitlikeaboss thanks to the help and tips by Ms. +Peg Fitzpatrick herself. 
That being said, I have totally neglected my other platforms such as Twitter, and Periscope and at the bottom of my list poor, poor, poor +Pinterest . Instagram is like a bullet train , Poor Pinterest is like the locomotion.(choo-choo) Sad. but true. So here is my 2 cents or should I say in all caps CAUTION!!! Instagram will run your life. Why ? because you want to capture , video , post every living moment of your being. Talk about being in the present. Then you get excited when random ppl like your posted pics of your cat, then start following you. Thats where the anxiety sits in . Omg I am a Star ! In 2 days I have almost 200 followers. Now lets be honest here, there is no way shape or form that this would have happened to me on Twitter circa 2009. No way. And you know that, probably by now.
There are a variety of topics that absolutely mesmerize me: bullets please:
On this last topic of makeup: it will consume you. Please do not fall into the Makeup vortex like I did and ordered every single liquid lipstick and glitter galore. Yes folks I am currently waiting for my makeup to arrive. This is where they get you!!!
So stop breathe , smell the roses. Pause and then think of the next picture you will post, sorry I have to get back to +Instagram 


No comments:

Post a Comment