Saturday, December 5, 2015

TROLL EPIPHANY ON THE SCOPE...



Awwww so you guys missed me , you really really missed me. Yep by one day. So anyway yes my "epiphany" was as follows:

This is all regarding Periscope, and how happy I was to see that I had close to 1,750 followers. If you tweet organically like I do , meaning its me folks not a bot, then you would be jumping up and down if that was your real follower count. And believe me it took me a way long time on twitter to actually get to the two thousand mark . Way too long. To my amazement , and after just a few months on the Scope a.k.a Periscope my follower count was on the up and up. That was until this past Thursday when I watched a live scope done by Mr @raygcreative and mind you that this was after 10 pm when I'm usually getting ready to sleep and on a weekday. What was happening on Periscope was a troll invasion, like a virus I was getting new followers but upon close inspection my followers looked something like this:
SEX CHAT
SEX CHAT
SEX CHAT
So Thank you Ray for opening our eyes , because Trolls come in all shape and sizes. And some of them look like supermodels. They even have FAKE VERIFIED CHECK MARKS!!! FOR REAL, (Thank you Ray for pointing this out to us) Another way to spot a troll or "fake follower" is when they have 4 followers and they follow more than 6000 ppl , yeah you do the math ratio. After watching the Ray scope , it took me until 1am to block all the trolls one by one. I even was tweeting to Ray and giving him live updates.
Bottom line: I went from 1,700+ followers to 614, now that's a lot of blocking!! But it needed to be done.
Mission accomplished, not really , its still a work in progress. Just ask Ray
xo +latinabug nj
OR THIS....                         

A TROLL MAY LOOK LIKE THIS....

No comments:

Post a Comment