Monday, December 28, 2015

NO BLOGGERS BLOCK HERE....

Awwww....2015 giving a flower to 2016
Hi everyone, wow, just wanted to make sure I sneaked in a last post before year end, cause we are going to Disneyworld!!!! (no seriously) For all the Disney mayhem you can read my last post. And yes the Disney insanity continues. But I can only do so much. Christmas left me wiped out, Santa is exhausted . I've wrapped so many gifts I have to get a manicure- hehe anything to squeeze in a manicure.
I know , I know I was supposed to technically post this past Friday, but Hello Christmas! We are all very excited for the New Year. I mean very very excited: (bullets please):

  • Will get more gym time in! I'm not kidding
  • More books to read (and magazines) yum
  • More recipes to make !
  • More friends to visit and entertain
  • More business to grow!
  • More all things related to @garyvee
  • More @periscopeco
  • More me (I mean on the blogosphere)
Ok stop the bullet points we don't want to get carried away. I know a lot of people are shy about making comments. However, feel free to let me know what topics you wan't me to cover or you have an interest in. Because you know I can continue typing about anything an everything. I don't suffer from Bloggers block-hehe.
SO 2016 -here we come- it will be another Roller-coaster ride (yeah but this time I will be riding real ones at Magic Kingdom) For all live action - follow me on Periscope too!
love you guys, and thanks for tuning in every Friday!!!
Happy & Healthy 2016 to all of us!!
xo @latinabug_nj

2 comments:

  1. Love your enthusiasm for 2016. Was just watching your Periscopes from today and seems you're having a great time in Fl. Our heat wave has broke and should be cooler temps for you for the rest of the week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ROH!! (pronounced Roe) according to Sweetbea. Yes starting the year on a positive note. I'm always positive anyway, cheers to you!
      xo

      Delete